Check out Tizzalicious' Blog! I love reading her blog and looking at all her cute stuff! She's doing an awesome giveaway and it end November 31th(so you're not too late to enter). You can win a pair of her adorable apple stud earrings( the color of your choice) and a matching apple ring! How cool is that, right?! It's so simple to win too(go to her blog for more details). And of course, I will be entering this giveaway :) heehee
6.11.08
Tizzalicious Blog Giveaway
Check out Tizzalicious' Blog! I love reading her blog and looking at all her cute stuff! She's doing an awesome giveaway and it end November 31th(so you're not too late to enter). You can win a pair of her adorable apple stud earrings( the color of your choice) and a matching apple ring! How cool is that, right?! It's so simple to win too(go to her blog for more details). And of course, I will be entering this giveaway :) heehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment