Here's the collage of my Flickr Favorites I made :)
22.10.08
My Flickr Favorites - The Cuteness I Adore!
This took awhile to do. The quality of the photos kind of sucks. I will try to do more of these collages. By the way, I would post on Flickr account but it doesn't have much photos... I'm too lazy to upload my photos. ahaha.
Here's the collage of my Flickr Favorites I made :)
1. Girl Candy 2. ~dolly girl~ 3. Barbie girl 4. HK Tarantino 5. haute doll - tarina tarantino barbie jewelry 6. Dunkin' Donuts 7. t2-tsquare Blythe Sunglasses Polka Dot* No.S02-DAP 8. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 9. Twins 10. Pink*Blue Pleats Dress(2) 11. ♥ I've Got A Heart On ♥ 12. Untitled 13. The Aquabats GI Joe and Barbie 14. ? 15. ? 16. Tabuchi-san posing 17. Heart sunglasses. 18. New Wave Lolita 19. Lolita - Heart Shaped Glasses 20. Day 286. I made 3D Glasses hehe 21. So Sweet 22. Life Saver 23. Pearly White 24. Pin her up no. 10 "Kisses" 25. my first group of ATC's
Here's the collage of my Flickr Favorites I made :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool!
ReplyDelete